Clue: Pah-pah preceder
We have 2 answers for the clue Pah-pah preceder. See the results below.
- South Africa's ___ Paul Kruger
- Start of an "Oliver!" song title
- Start of a tuba sound
- "___-Pah-Pah" ("Oliver!" tune)
- ___-pah-pah band
- Pah lead-in
- Tuba's first note?
- ___-pah band
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 24, 2009
- USA Today - July 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Pah-pah preceder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!