Clue: Part of "Macbeth" when the witches make their prophecies
We have 1 answer for the clue Part of "Macbeth" when the witches make their prophecies. See the results below.
- When Antony dies in "Antony and Cleopatra"
- When Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are last seen
- When Antony says "I am dying, Egypt, dying"
- When in "Macbeth" we hear "Eye of newt..."
- Play conclusion, perhaps
- Part of a long play
- When Mimi dies in "La Boheme"
- When Bottom returns in "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Last part of "Man and Superman"
- End of some plays
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 25, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Part of "Macbeth" when the witches make their prophecies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!