Clue: Polygraph flunker
We have 1 answer for the clue Polygraph flunker. See the results below.
- Pinocchio, at times
- Mudslinger's charge
- Detector target
- Jim Carrey, in a 1997 movie
- Makeup artist?
- Unbelievable one
- Tall tale teller
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 29, 2020
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 05, 2014
- Universal - June 25, 2013
- Universal - December 26, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - January 23, 2011
- New York Sun - August 28, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - July 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Polygraph flunker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!