Clue: President Lincoln
We have 3 answers for the clue President Lincoln. See the results below.
- "Honest" President
- Tad's dad
- White House nickname
- Presidential nickname
- Playwright Burrows
- Burrows of the theater
- 1860's White House name
- Old White House moniker
- One of the brothers of Warner Bros.
- Famed railsplitter
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 04, 2014
- New York Times - September 09, 2013
- USA Today - August 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 29, 2011
- New York Times - July 07, 2008
- Netword - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - November 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue President Lincoln that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!