Clue: Presidential candidate born in Hawaii
We have 1 answer for the clue Presidential candidate born in Hawaii. See the results below.
- Senator who wrote "Dreams From My Father"
- "Dreams From My Father" writer
- Presidential hopeful Barack
- Politician who wrote "The Audacity of Hope"
- Future senator who delivered the 2004 Democratic convention keynote address
- Winner of 2008
- President sworn in on Lincoln's Bible
- "Yes we can" sloganeer
- "The Audacity of Hope" author
- President born on August 4, whose name can be found backward in 17-, 31-, 47- and 63-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Presidential candidate born in Hawaii that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!