Clue: Refuses to hear (with "is")
We have 1 answer for the clue Refuses to hear (with "is"). See the results below.
- Not hearing
- Not heeding
- Shutting out, as suggestions
- Deliberately ignoring
- Unmoved by
- Unheeding of
- Intentionally disregarding
- Refusing all consideration of
- Deliberately disregarding
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Refuses to hear (with "is") that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!