Clue: Release tension, in a way
We have 2 answers for the clue Release tension, in a way. See the results below.
- Terry McMillan's "Waiting to ___"
- Blow out
- Sigh with relief, say
- Yoga instruction
- Show slight relief, maybe
- Breathe out
- Finish respiring
- Let the air out
- Yoga class instruction
- Yoga teacher's instruction
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - February 08, 2013
- New York Times - April 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Release tension, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!