Clue: Salt's partner in potato chip flavoring
We have 1 answer for the clue Salt's partner in potato chip flavoring. See the results below.
- Partner of oil
- Salad-dressing ingredient
- Balsamic, cider or white
- Sour grapes?
- The "sour" in sweet-and-sour
- Sauerbraten marinade ingredient
- Ill humor
- Salad dressing ingredient
- Chutney ingredient
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Salt's partner in potato chip flavoring that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!