Clue: Salty language
We have 1 answer for the clue Salty language. See the results below.
- Swearing to tell the truth, and others
- Blue language
- Scouts take them
- "Drat!" and "Egad!"
- They may be made with Bibles
- Four-letter words
- "Rats!" and others
- They're taken in court
- They make people raise their hands
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 20, 2015
- New York Times - March 25, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Salty language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!