Clue: Salute in stanzas
We have 1 answer for the clue Salute in stanzas. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 2019
- New York Times - December 31, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Salute in stanzas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!