Clue: Salute with feet?
We have 1 answer for the clue Salute with feet?. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Post Puzzler - October 09, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Salute with feet? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!