Clue: Salute with stanzas
We have 1 answer for the clue Salute with stanzas. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Versified salute
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 13, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Salute with stanzas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!