Clue: Salzburg museum subject
We have 1 answer for the clue Salzburg museum subject. See the results below.
- Composer who wrote "The Magic Flute"
- "The Clemency of Titus" composer
- "Cosi fan tutte" composer
- "The Impresario" composer
- "Don Giovanni" composer
- "The Magic Flute" composer
- "The Marriage of Figaro" composer
- See 16-Across
- "Le nozze di Figaro" composer
- Oscar-nominated role for Hulce
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - December 13, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Salzburg museum subject that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!