Clue: Sam Houston, to Houston
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam Houston, to Houston. See the results below.
- Gabriel Fahrenheit or Anders Celsius
- Penn, to Pennsylvania
- Named derived from a person
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome, e.g.
- Person from whom something takes its name
- Person from whom something is named
- Romulus, vis-à-vis Rome
- General Anthony Wayne, to Waynesboro
- Rudolf Diesel, for one
- Word derived from a name
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Sam Houston, to Houston that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!