Clue: Sam who founded a retail empire
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam who founded a retail empire. See the results below.
- Sam's Club surname
- Retail mogul Sam
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Bill
- John Boy, for one
- John Boy or Jim Bob of a 1970s series
- 'The Compleat Angler' writer
- 'The Compleat Angler' author
- Sam of Sam's Club
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 01, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Sam who founded a retail empire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!