Clue: Sammy of the Chicago Cubs
We have 1 answer for the clue Sammy of the Chicago Cubs. See the results below.
- 1998 N.L. M.V.P.
- Slugger Sammy
- The Cubs' "Slammin' Sammy"
- Slammin' Sammy
- Chicago diamond cutter?
- Cubs slugger Sammy
- One of Maris's overtakers
- 1998 baseball M.V.P.
- McGwire's onetime home-run rival
- Cub with a club
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 18, 2002
- Washington Post - September 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sammy of the Chicago Cubs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!