Clue: Sam's place in "Casablanca"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sam's place in "Casablanca". See the results below.
- Place for cocktails
- Old-fashioned place to have an old-fashioned
- Pub with requests
- Place to meet for cocktails
- Cocktail lounge with live music
- Spot to savor old standards
- Nightspot of a sort
- Cabaret's cousin
- Place for cocktails and music
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sam's place in "Casablanca" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!