Clue: Samuel Clemens
We have 1 answer for the clue Samuel Clemens. See the results below.
- Becky Thatcher's creator
- "I respect a man who knows how to spell a word more than one way"
- Hannibal lecturer
- He came and went with Halley's Comet
- "Pudd'nhead Wilson" author
- Tom Sawyer's creator
- Writer who inspired Faulkner
- See 27-Across
- Clemens alias
- Whom an American humor prize is named for
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 15, 2016
Found an answer for the clue Samuel Clemens that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!