Clue: San ___, Tex.
We have 1 answer for the clue San ___, Tex.. See the results below.
- Duke's deputy in "Measure for Measure"
- "Measure for Measure" villain
- Pope John XXIII's first name
- Texas' ___ State University
- Boxing trainer __ Dundee
- Castel Sant'___ (Roman museum)
- Muhammad Ali cornerman Dundee
- Ali trainer Dundee
- Ali's trainer Dundee
- San ___ (Texas city)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 28, 2017
- New York Times - August 06, 2008
- New York Times - June 06, 2007
- New York Times - November 19, 2006
- New York Times - November 02, 2005
Found an answer for the clue San ___, Tex. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!