Clue: San Diego ball club
We have 1 answer for the clue San Diego ball club. See the results below.
- Victims of an October 1998 sweep
- 1998 N.L. champs
- Qualcomm Stadium squad
- Losers to the Yankees in the 1998 Series
- Sky pilots, so to speak
- They hold services in the service
- Fathers, to Felipe
- Army priests
- Military chaplains
- Petco Park players
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 29, 2019
- New York Sun - September 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue San Diego ball club that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!