Clue: San Diego suburb
We have 3 answers for the clue San Diego suburb. See the results below.
- City east of San Diego
- City near San Diego
- El Cajon neighbor in California
- Suburb of San Diego
- San Diego suburb whose name means "the table"
- San Diego suburb known as the "Jewel of the Hills"
- County seat of Dawson county, Texas
- California city whose name translates to "the table"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 24, 2021
- Netword - April 26, 2020
- LA Times - November 29, 2017
- New York Times - August 10, 2013
- Netword - July 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 28, 2010
- Netword - January 02, 2009
- Netword - January 02, 2008
- New York Times - December 22, 2007
- Washington Post - February 04, 2007
- New York Sun - November 02, 2006
- New York Times - August 03, 2001
- New York Times - June 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue San Diego suburb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!