Clue: San Francisco-born singer
We have 1 answer for the clue San Francisco-born singer. See the results below.
- Singer Johnny
- "Teacher, Teacher" singer Johnny
- "What Will Mary Say" singer Johnny
- First-ever singer with a Greatest Hits album, in 1958
- His 1959 album "Heavenly" was #1 for five weeks
- "Wonderful! Wonderful!" singer
- "Chances Are" singer
- ''Chances Are'' singer Johnny
- "Chances Are" crooner
- "Chances Are" singer Johnny
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 31, 2009
Found an answer for the clue San Francisco-born singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!