Clue: San Francisco cop of film
We have 1 answer for the clue San Francisco cop of film. See the results below.
- Clint Eastwood title role
- Memorable title film role of 1971
- Clint Eastwood character
- 1971 crime thriller with four sequels
- 1971 film with the tagline "You don't assign him to murder cases. You just turn him loose."
- Scorpio hunter of film
- He said, "Make my day"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue San Francisco cop of film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!