Clue: Scout's honor
We have 11 answers for the clue Scout's honor. See the results below.
- Sheriff's star, e.g.
- Sheriff's star
- Sheriff's symbol
- Cop's ID
- Symbol of authority
- Star, maybe
- Background for "Dragnet" credits
- "The Red __ of Courage"
- Officer's shield
- Item that may be swiped at work
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 10, 2020
- New York Times - August 25, 2019
- Universal - April 25, 2019
- LA Times - September 14, 2018
- LA Times - March 23, 2018
- LA Times - July 25, 2016
- Washington Post - September 23, 2012
- LA Times - August 24, 2012
- New York Times - February 06, 2010
- USA Today - March 01, 2007
- New York Sun - September 15, 2006
- Washington Post - December 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Scout's honor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!