Clue: Sheepskin recipient
We have 2 answers for the clue Sheepskin recipient. See the results below.
- Master, e.g.
- Bachelor, e.g.
- Earn a diploma
- Change little by little
- Cap-and-gown wearer
- Enter the real world, so to speak
- Person with a degree
- Finish school
- One happy to have no class?
- Person who's usually older than a senior?
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 04, 2018
- USA Today - September 16, 2013
- Washington Post - November 13, 2010
- Netword - March 25, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Sheepskin recipient that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!