Clue: Shortwave alphabet ender
We have 1 answer for the clue Shortwave alphabet ender. See the results below.
- Bantu tribesman
- Natal native
- One of about nine million South Africans
- Language related to Xhosa
- Last letter in radio lingo
- Bantu language
- South African native
- Last letter of a pilot's alphabet
- End of a phonetic alphabet
- Assegai carrier
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Shortwave alphabet ender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!