Clue: Small handful
We have 4 answers for the clue Small handful. See the results below.
- Thin strand
- Cirrus cloud formation
- Trace of smoke
- Smoke trace
- Slender one
- Skinny one
- Bit of smoke
- Part of a smoke screen?
- Thin streak
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 22, 2020
- New York Times - October 11, 2019
- New York Times - March 12, 2017
- Wall Street Journal - May 22, 2015
- Netword - March 30, 2013
- Netword - August 11, 2012
- Washington Post - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - July 02, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Small handful that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!