Clue: Some shirt pocket problems
We have 1 answer for the clue Some shirt pocket problems. See the results below.
- Group whose 1946 song "The Gypsy" was #1 for 13 weeks
- "If I Didn't Care" singers
- Blotter stains
- Blotter blotches
- "If I Didn't Care" singing group
- 1940s quartet with the #1 hit "Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall," with "the"
- Stubborn stains
- Classic '30s-'50s vocal quartet, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 04, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Some shirt pocket problems that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!