Clue: Southeast African tribesman
We have 1 answer for the clue Southeast African tribesman. See the results below.
- Bantu tribesman
- Natal native
- One of about nine million South Africans
- Language related to Xhosa
- Last letter in radio lingo
- Bantu language
- South African native
- Last letter of a pilot's alphabet
- End of a phonetic alphabet
- Assegai carrier
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Southeast African tribesman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!