Clue: Soviet leader during WWII
We have 1 answer for the clue Soviet leader during WWII. See the results below.
- Infamous Georgian
- Leader born in Georgia
- Political leader originally surnamed Dzhugashvili
- Political leader from Georgia
- Red star?
- One of The Big Three at Yalta
- One-time Soviet premier
- Soviet leader Joseph
- Yalta Conference participant
- WWII's Uncle Joe
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Soviet leader during WWII that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!