Clue: Surrounded territory
We have 1 answer for the clue Surrounded territory. See the results below.
- Vatican City, to Rome, e.g.
- Place surrounded by foreign territory
- Territory within a foreign country
- Closed-off area
- Isolated region
- Isolated area
- San Marino or Vatican City, for example
- Isolated community
- Ethnic area, perhaps
- Vatican City is one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 22, 2014
- New York Times - April 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Surrounded territory that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!