Clue: The Fonz, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue The Fonz, for one. See the results below.
- Young tough
- Punk, once
- Andrew Dice Clay's comedic persona
- Pomaded '50s subculturist
- Danny Zuko, for one
- Pompadour sporter
- Mechanic, at times
- '50s hood
- Many a '50s pompadour sporter
- Garage employee
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2016
- New York Times - March 10, 2006
Found an answer for the clue The Fonz, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!