Clue: 'The Four of Hearts' writer
We have 1 answer for the clue 'The Four of Hearts' writer. See the results below.
- Ralph Bellamy's master detective role
- Pseudonym in detective fiction
- Author of "The Hollywood Murders"
- Detective aided by his father
- Detective with a mystery magazine
- Pseudonym in detective stories
- Detective who wrote about himself?
- Writer at the chess match?
- Whodunit byline
- Fictional detective who's a board member?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2010
Found an answer for the clue 'The Four of Hearts' writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!