Clue: The Four Tops' original label
We have 1 answer for the clue The Four Tops' original label. See the results below.
- First record label of 10-/25-Down
- Berry Gordy's label
- Detroit record label
- The Jackson 5's label
- Its first headquarters was called Hitsville U.S.A.
- Nickname for Detroit
- The Hitsville U.S.A. building served as its early headquarters
- Famous Detroit record label
- Marvin Gaye's label
- Supreme authority?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 03, 2017
Found an answer for the clue The Four Tops' original label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!