Clue: The fox in Disney's "The Fox and the Hound"
We have 2 answers for the clue The fox in Disney's "The Fox and the Hound". See the results below.
- One First Lady's maiden name
- Thelma of "The Maltese Falcon," 1931
- Mrs. Lincoln's maiden name
- Lincoln in-law
- Sondheim's Sweeney
- Abe's Mary
- Elizabeth Taylor's third
- One of Taylor's eight
- See 16-Across
- Taylor's third
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 28, 2013
- New York Times - November 11, 2012
- New York Times - September 12, 2009
- New York Sun - October 06, 2006
- New York Times - March 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue The fox in Disney's "The Fox and the Hound" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!