Clue: The "Fuddle duddle" man
We have 1 answer for the clue The "Fuddle duddle" man. See the results below.
- "Doonesbury" cartoonist
- Pearson's successor
- Real money announced for comic strip writer (7)
- P.M. between Pearson and Clark
- Pearson successor
- Great Canadian politician
- Montr©al airport
- Montreal airport
- History making Prime Minister from 1968 to 1979
- Creator of Boopsie and B.D.
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - March 26, 2012
Found an answer for the clue The "Fuddle duddle" man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!