Clue: The gal
We have 1 answer for the clue The gal. See the results below.
- Any car, affectionately
- Who blows thar
- Any vessel
- "___ Done Him Wrong" (1933 film)
- "___ Drives Me Crazy" (1989 #1 hit)
- Eternal queen, of book and film
- 1967 Monkees song
- One side in a battle of the sexes
- "There ___ goes..."
- Word before "loves me" and "loves me not"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 08, 2014
Found an answer for the clue The gal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!