Clue: Thief of a sort
We have 2 answers for the clue Thief of a sort. See the results below.
- Crook who doesn't need the combination
- *Heist specialist
- One who breaks into a vault
- Kind of crook
- Specialized felon
- Certain burglar
- Fingernail filer, among criminals
- Vault specialist
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 01, 2016
- Netword - February 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 11, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Thief of a sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!