Clue: TV show for more than 35 years
We have 1 answer for the clue TV show for more than 35 years. See the results below.
- TV staple since 1969
- Home of Bert and Ernie
- Show featuring "Journey to Ernie"
- Abby Cadabby's show
- Count von Count's home
- Where Elmo lives
- Home address of Oscar the Grouch
- Show whose characters are this puzzle's theme
- Show that featured Chicago, a vegetarian lion
- Where Caroll Spinney has been a Bird and a Grouch
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 17, 2005
Found an answer for the clue TV show for more than 35 years that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!