Clue: Twisted treat
We have 3 answers for the clue Twisted treat. See the results below.
- Contortionist's inspiration?
- Ballpark snack
- Twisted snack
- Stick in the cupboard, maybe
- Chip alternative
- Salty snack
- Bar snack
- Knot for human consumption?
- Twisted bread
- Variety of M&M's
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 10, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 15, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - April 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 17, 2009
- Washington Post - November 26, 2006
- New York Sun - December 01, 2005
- Washington Post - August 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Twisted treat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!