Clue: Unaffiliated voters (abbr.)
We have 2 answers for the clue Unaffiliated voters (abbr.). See the results below.
- They're often responsible for upsets: Abbr.
- Some candidates: Abbr.
- They're unaffiliated: Abbr.
- Polit. wild cards
- Middle-of-the-roaders: Abbr.
- They're neither Dem. nor Rep.
- Some voters: Abbr.
- Neither Dems. nor Reps.
- Some candidates (abbr.)
- They're neither Rep. nor Dem.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 20, 2019
- New York Times - January 09, 2019
- LA Times - August 23, 2013
- Washington Post - April 01, 2012
- Washington Post - June 22, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Unaffiliated voters (abbr.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!