Clue: Vegetable that's peeled
We have 1 answer for the clue Vegetable that's peeled. See the results below.
- Large turnip
- Root vegetable with yellow flesh
- Root vegetable high in vitamin C
- Type of turnip
- Yellow turnip
- Swedish turnip
- Yellow vegetable
- Vegetable whose name comes from Swedish
- It's sometimes called a yellow turnip
- Relative of a turnip
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 15, 2015
- New York Times - October 22, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Vegetable that's peeled that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!