Clue: What all U.S. bourbon must be aged in
We have 1 answer for the clue What all U.S. bourbon must be aged in. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 28, 2012
- Washington Post - January 15, 2011
Found an answer for the clue What all U.S. bourbon must be aged in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!