Clue: What an adjective modifies
We have 1 answer for the clue What an adjective modifies. See the results below.
- Verb accompanier
- 61-Across, for example
- Word ending in "o" in Esperanto
- You name it
- Common thing?
- Verb preceder
- It may be proper
- What "-ence" forms
- It may be common
- Proper ___
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 10, 2019
- New York Times - January 03, 2018
- Universal - June 14, 2011
- Washington Post - July 09, 2008
- Washington Post - June 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue What an adjective modifies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!