Clue: What an angelo plucks
We have 1 answer for the clue What an angelo plucks. See the results below.
- It's plucked in Parma
- Angelo's instrument
- Heavenly strings, in Sorrento
- It's plucked in Roma
- Stringed instrument, in Italy
- Instrument in an Italian orchestra
- Angel's instrument, in Rome
- Italian stringed instrument
- Florentine angel's instrument
- Angelic Italian instrument
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 20, 2009
Found an answer for the clue What an angelo plucks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!