Clue: What an apostrophe may stand for, in dates
We have 1 answer for the clue What an apostrophe may stand for, in dates. See the results below.
- Start of this year?
- When repeated twice, Olive Oyl's measurements
- Not quite 48-Across
- It barely misses a score
- Johnny Unitas wore it
- It was on the 37-Down of Johnny Unitas and Lenny Wilkens
- Impossible cribbage score
- Eighth prime number
- Dartboard score
- Like many a college sophomore
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 08, 2010
Found an answer for the clue What an apostrophe may stand for, in dates that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!