Clue: What an environmentalist wants to reduce
We have 1 answer for the clue What an environmentalist wants to reduce. See the results below.
- Environmental impact factor
- Telecommuting reduces it
- Measure of environmental impact
- Impact of global warming(6, 4, 5)
- Global warming calculation whose shape is suggested by connecting 14 squares in this puzzle in a closed loop based on the appropriate 23-Across
- Dark gray piece of evidence for a tracker?
- Environmental impact
- Environmentalist's concern
- Greenhouse-gas emission measure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2012
Found an answer for the clue What an environmentalist wants to reduce that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!