Clue: What "ocean" is to "canoe"
We have 1 answer for the clue What "ocean" is to "canoe". See the results below.
- Rattles, for 1-Across
- What each of today's four long answers is vis-à-vis New Year's Eve
- 8-Down, to Sal Mineo
- Twist of phrase?
- Twist of phrase, perhaps
- Schoolmaster, to the classroom
- 17-Across or 11- or 29-Down, to 61-Across
- Horrid glances from Charles Grodin?
- Tops for pots
- Cheaters, to teachers
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue What "ocean" is to "canoe" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!