Clue: What passes may lead to, quickly
We have 1 answer for the clue What passes may lead to, quickly. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- N.F.L. scores
- Kingdome scores, for short
- Fall sports stats
- They precede kicks, for short
- 6-pt. scores
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue What passes may lead to, quickly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!