Clue: When a surprise-party spoiler arrives
We have 1 answer for the clue When a surprise-party spoiler arrives. See the results below.
- When not yet due
- "Are we not joking about that yet?"
- Question after a tasteless joke
- Response to a joke about Whitney Houston's death, perhaps
- Question following an insensitive joke
- "Don't joke about that yet"
- Earlier than desired
- Not 16 Across, perhaps
- "We're not joking about that yet"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 25, 2007
Found an answer for the clue When a surprise-party spoiler arrives that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!